8.06.2008

Fun in the Sun

Stuart and I were able to join his family in San Diego for a week and had SO much fun! We played on the beach, played with our nieces and pretty much just lounged. It was so great to be around family and get away from real life for a little bit :)


Lucy loved to bury Stuart in the sand. I'm so happy he's such a good sport.


Yes, that is me trying to get through Eclipse before Breaking Dawn came out...

All of us at the beach.


Eating Phil's BBQ on the beach. So so pretty at sunset.


At one of the best restaurant's ever, The Chart House.




Cutest. Picture. Ever.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Morgan...I love seeing what you're up to--you took such cute pictures at the beach!! :) It looks like you guys are doing great.

Sarah said...

I LOVE that picture with Stuart and Janie. I can't believe she fell asleep like that. He must be cuddley like her Papa.

Tyson and Heather said...

How fun! Family beach trips are the absolute best.