10.11.2008

Day at the Pumpkin Patch

Stuart's little sister Kate told us about a pumpkin patch in Santaquin where we could go and pick out our own pumpkins, so of course we had to go! When we arrived we found out it was also a wagon ride from The Big Red Barn to the actual patch... it was freezing outside. Also, I think we were the only adults without young children with us but we had tons of fun anyway!

Riding on the wagon.


Not only was it cold, also windy.

Yes, this pumpkin patch catered to children.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

You are so cute!! I love you guys did it the right way and got it from a pumpkin patch, I cheated and just went to smiths! haha

Brett and Rachel said...

Very cute! I'm gunna have to see if there's a patch around here. I'm guessing not!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog! So cute :)

Travis & Liz said...

Cutest pictures ever! Thanks for the help with the paint it is perfect!!!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Hey Morgan! I love your blog. You and your hubby are so cute. The pumpkin patch looks like so much fun. :)

Steph said...

how fun---I love the fall. You're pictures are really great!

Tyson and Heather said...

I'm so jealous...I've been searching for one of those since September, we finally settled on a commercial pumpkin patch this week, glad you found an authentic one!