12.01.2008

Thanksgiving in Mesa

We got to spend Thanksgiving at home with our families and it was so much fun! I regret not taking many pictures but here is what I have!


This was Thanksgiving day in my parents backyard. It was so gorgeous at home while we there!


Me and my mom :) She had my sister and I make the whole dinner this year while she monitored. She wanted us to know how to do everything instead of just stirring pots and watching :) Love her.


My favorite thing to do is decorate the tree after Thanksgiving so my mom and dad always oblige and let me get everything out before I have to leave to come back to Utah... I don't think decorating is Stuart's favorite thing but he was a good sport :)

Our 2 favorite little people that we love to see when we go home. They're getting so big!

4 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

Cute! What a good idea to have you actually make Thanksgiving dinner with your mom as a chaperone. Now it won't be so overwhelming when you have to do it by yourself one day!

Alisha said...

CUTE!! Sounds like you guys had fun. Too bad we just switched! I would have loved to see you. Tell your mama hi for me too!

Ana Lee said...

Looks like fun! That is so great you know how to make an entire Thanksgiving dinner now instead of just stiring :) haha, too cute.

Brett and Rachel said...

Too bad we missed each other. Maybe we can get together around Christmas time. I miss you!