9.13.2009

VMA's

Maybe no one watched these besides me, Stuart's studying, I'm a loser. But I can't stand Kanye West. He's such an idiot. He complete dissed Taylor Swift after she beat out Beyonce for the Best Female Video Award. She was giving her speech, he climbed on stage took the microphone from her and said "Taylor, congratulations, I'll let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best music video's of all time. Sorry." Hands the microphone back to her, shrugs his shoulders and climbs off the stage. Not that I loved either music video more, but seriously? That is the rudest thing I've seen on that show. Anyway, I'm done ranting.

4 comments:

jenna said...

i didn't get a chance to watch it but JUST did because of your post. okay kanye who do you think you are?! what an idiot. poor taylor. i thought it was sweet of beyonce though to call her up later. drama, drama, drama.

The Petersons said...

Oh my gosh! That is seriously rude! I want to watch it now!

Dayna said...

went to an after party at the bowery and everyone in new york hates him too. nobody more than me. i hate kanye!

Daniella said...

Agreed! He gave me yet another reason to hate him... luckily that Taylor Swift took it with so much grace and maturity...