10.26.2009

Lately

I have been pretty busy with some projects. I have been taking pictures as I go, but the projects are going to take a little more time. Until then here are some pictures I've taken lately... Stuart and I are not in them. What else is new?

A few weeks ago we found this cute little cafe a few miles from us and it had such yummy food. It was called "Urban Solace". The best part about it though was how cute the actual building was. So of course I took a picture. I'm a sucker for rod iron work on anything.


Then later that week we went to dinner with some of Stuart's family and had dessert at a place called "Extraordinary Desserts" (apparently this post is completely about food? oh well.) and split the most amazing piece of chocolate cake EVER! It was almost too pretty to eat.. but don't worry we did.


Anyway, I just found these pictures on my camera and decided to share. I kind of want that piece of chocolate cake now...

5 comments:

Alisha said...

I've been to extraordinary Desserts in SD! It's AWESOME! I'm glad you loved it as much as I did!

Katherine Fajen said...

I've been to Extraordinary Desserts as well!! It's so amazing. I still dream about those desserts.

Brett and Rachel said...

YUM! That DOES look too good to eat! Can't wait to see more pics of your latest projects. I loved loved loved your ribbon pumpkins btw. I seriously need to make some of those. Yours turned out WAY cute!

Lauren said...

Yum! remember when you would buy me the costco chocolate cake when I lost my tennis matches? :) miss you!

Ben N Nessa said...

oh my word...you just made me crave choc. cake!