3.29.2010

I Love "Kid" Movies

I really do love "kid" movies. They are my favorite. Stuart had me pick him up from school on Friday so that we could go grab pizza (I was really craving a slice of thin crust spinach pizza from a local hole-in-the-wall pizza place. I had been thinking about it for 2 days. Weird.) and then go see "How to Train Your Dragon" (Which I have been excited about since I saw the first preview, don't judge!). I seriously loved it! But, I also loved Shrek 1,2,3 and I'm sure I'll love the final installment of that as well... sooo don't go if you don't like those types of movies and then blame me. It was just so witty and creative. I left wanting to see it again. Plus, Stuart loved it too. He was especially happy we went to see that instead of "The Bounty Hunter". I guess because I have loved Jennifer Aniston since F.R.I.E.N.D.S. he thought that I was going to choose ChickFlick over "Kid" Movie but now I've just reinforced my point: I Love "Kid" Movies.

5 comments:

Jacob said...

looks so cute! i have to go see it now!

Brett and Rachel said...

Saw it with some of my nieces and nephews...loved it! Might have even loved it more than them. :)

The Petersons said...

No judging here! :) Brian and I saw it last night and we both loved it! It was so cute! We love "kid" movies too though! How are you feeling? Is your belly showing? I want to see pictures! :)

Wendle said...

I haven't gone to the movie theater in quite some time...but the thought of going to see this movie is really enticing. I think it must be done and soon.

argylesocks said...

Now you know why we have kids. So we can watch kid movies and not feel so immuature.