2.07.2011

Thoughts

Superbowl: Could not have cared less who won. But we made yummy food. That's all that matters. He sat up (wobbly) by himself on Superbowl Sunday for the first time. You better believe this picture is my desktop image. I just want to kiss his lips.


All I want to do is hang out with my baby and take pictures of him-and those end up on here. Oh well, it's my blog. His expressions are priceless to me sometimes. I just love him.




I think I am going to cave and get some Toms (gasp!). At the beginning I thought they were completely ugly (public apology to Emily), but now they have grown on me and I want the sparkly cream pair. Yep, After those 2 sentences I talked myself into it---getting them this week. Check!


My brother is 24-which makes me... Yeah. I'm pretending mine didn't happen this year. Next year he and I can be the same age, and the following year he can be my older brother. I will just stay this age for the rest of forever-yep. Sounds good. I didn't even take a picture on my birthday this year. That seems really strange to me-I'm going to have to get over this "hating my birthday" hurdle fast.



1:30pm church is really hard for nap-time and it makes Mondays even harder. Oh well. CTR.

My little brother comes home from Brazil in August! How has he already been out for a year and a half?! I miss him.


The new Barefoot Contessa cookbook is unreal. I want to make everything in there and am well on my way. Roasted Vegetable frittata? Steakhouse Steaks? Yep, so amazing. Love it!


Well-those are my thoughts.

5 comments:

Positive Petersons said...

yes, get some toms. i'm glad you finally see the light.

jenna said...

i lOVE this update morgan!
that cook book is THE BEST. i've cooked from it like 9 times and everything has been so easy & delish!
I still don't own a pair of Toms. I mean who am I? I was the first in my class to get a pair of sevens and uggs....i'm totally not cool anymore! ;)

I am going to try to call you back today. going to try.
love you.

Katherine Fajen said...

Such a cute little guy!
Barefoot Contessa is my absolute obsession. I come home everyday and turn her on at 6pm. I need to get that cookbook.

Kurt and Carli said...

Morgan I felt the same way about Toms and am now wanting some too! Oh and i love watching our little {big} babies interact together... So precious!

Brett and Rachel said...

My thoughts on your thoughts... :)

That pic of him sitting up is adorable. Simply, adorable.

I have the gray canvas Toms. LOVE 'EM!! They are UH-MA-ZING!

We have 1:00 church and I'm convinced it's a test to see if we will actually obey.

love you!