7.20.2008

Current Love Affairs...

My Yellow Flats. I have somewhat of an issue... I was gifted this great pair of yellow flats and I like to think that they go with everything. Sometimes when I am getting ready (and they really do, in fact, clash) I have to remind myself that they don't go!!



Small Apartments. There is something to be said for small spaces. While there is not tons of room, it takes me all of an hour and a half on Saturdays to clean it. I've really come to enjoy it and never really thought I'd say that...


Bows On Pretty Much Anything. There's proof in the one I had on my wedding dress. Anthropologie has this new line of bow-adorned items that I'm in love with. I think this one is my favorite.
Alanis Morissette's New CD. (Except I don't like #3, unnecessary word usage) I really like running to it. It has kind of an Indian vibe. It's different than anything she's ever done, definitely less angry than Bitter Pill.

Netflix/Alias. Stuart and I borrowed Season 1 of Alias from some family friends to take on our Honeymoon to Mexico to watch in our downtime and got completely hooked. So throughout the last couple of months, thanks to our favorite new find, Netflix, we get a new installment every few days and its been really fun.

Real Simple Magazine. I really do go through every single page. I'm so excited about the new one I just got yesterday :)

Cupcakes... which leads to my Kitchenaid. I don't make them a lot because there is only two of us and I would gain 100 pounds fairly quickly I think... but I love cupcakes. Every time I find a new recipe for them I get super excited (especially if they are endorsed by Martha Stewart). This one is really great! Also, I love my Kitchenaid. I really don't know what I did without it before! Even now, when it's something as simple as a boxed brownie mix, I still use it! It's my favorite "kitchen toy." Isn't this color adorable?! It makes me want a purple kitchen!


4 comments:

Becky said...

your real simple comment put a smile on my face. oh how i miss lounging around and reading that with you! favorite part - new uses for old things. brilliant!

Unknown said...

You are so funny. I am going to have to agree with you on favorite shoes, real simple, and Kitchenaids. Can't wait to see you in less then a week!

Vanessa said...

I love those yellow shoes...and the cupcakes look delcious ;)

Andrea said...

If only we had the money to afford Anthro. Maybe we should start our own line of inexpensive anthro looking type clothing.