2.08.2009

Hair Appointments

This may be a dumb thing to blog about, but right after I get my hair done I am the happiest girl on the planet for like 3 days straight. I could step in puddles (those who know me well understand that my biggest pet peeve is when the bottom of my jeans get soaked), eat soggy cereal (another pet-peeve)... it doesn't matter I'll still be happy. We just spent the weekend in Park City with Stuart's parents and sister and it snowed the entire time (I have a hard time with snow... hopefully we leave UT soon) and it totally didn't affect me. I was just happy to be out of Provo and hanging out with family. Plus, I love the girl who does my hair (Liz)... that probably contributes to my happiness as well :) Totally just went on a tangent, oh well.

3 comments:

Ana Lee said...

haha you're so cute. I'm glad you had a great weekend and you love your hair! :)

Alisha said...

Liz is fantastic that is for sure! I wish she lived here in AZ!! I miss you and I think you're beautiful! When are we going to plan our trip?

Travis & Liz said...

MORGAN!! I so love you right now!!!!! I just barely got mine done too and I'm on cloud nine!! So the same goes for me! I love it when you come!! You are so fun to chat with! And thanks for loving my hair clips!!!! You are a huge asset in building my self-esteem!!