1.28.2009

Bothered.

I was texting back and forth with my friend Dayna today and it went something like this:

"Morg! I just heard terrible news."
"What's the terrible news??" (hoping the news was not truly terrible)
"Domino is closing! March will be their last issue!"

This is by far my favorite decorating magazine and it really is closing. The ideas that it has are always so great. I love it so much that Stuart even noticed and bought me this
for Christmas. I felt this way about Blueprint magazine (if anyone remembers that one) and it closed after just a little while as well. I'm so bothered!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Yes I too am bothered/sad. Blueprint happened to be my FAVORITE magazine and I was really sad when that one went and now domino! Now there are no good ones left!

Cody & Britt said...

I'm glad we share this "bother". I got that book for Christmas too and LOVE it. At least they put that together before closing the magazine!

jenna said...

i hate my life. ugh.

Brett and Rachel said...

This is most definitely terrible news! I might have to copy you and get the book too, so I have something to hold onto after it's long gone.

Tyson and Heather said...

i heard from heidi. i LOVE domino, can't wait for it to arrive. so annoying, darn economy!

Alisha said...

Sorry girl! I haven't heard of that before! I wish you were here to show me!