1.02.2009

Christmas Time is My Favorite Time

Here are some pics of our time at home.

The first day we were back Stuart's little sister Stephanie had a piano recital. She did fabulously.

We also made decorated gingerbread houses...

Lucy did really well and made pretty patterns.

Emily and I were partnered up and I wish I had taken a picture of our final product but that is on Abby's camera...

A candid (normally i don't like these types of photos, but this one I enjoy) at my family's Christmas Eve party.

I love my brothers. How I got no height and they got all of it is beyond me.


Perhaps this was a mistake, but I gave Stuart an XBox 360 for Christmas. This facial expression is very real. For most of Christmas morning.

My mom put Nerf Guns in the boys stockings (I got hit in the eye about 2 minutes after they opened them).

Christmas Day at the Peterson's. My family doesn't really do place settings so I really liked this.

They'll probably hate me, but this was on my camera and I think it's hilarious. (Apparently so did Kate)

I just love Christmas.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

i'm seriously bitter regarding the fact u have such amazing in laws who have traditions.

Andrea said...

And PS I'm still going to marry your littlest brother for my second marriage. call me a cougar.

Sarah said...

Yes, I am going to kill you for posting that picture of me.