4.19.2010

Boy or Girl? and Studying

We find out what we are having on Wednesday afternoon and I can barely contain my EXCITEMENT! The majority of our family thinks "girl"... I'm really not even sure. My guess changes almost daily.


In other news: Stuart took his first (of four) final on Saturday morning. This means that he is 3 finals away from finishing the hardest (first) year of Law School and I am 3 finals away from getting my husband back... for one week. He only gets a week break and then he is starting his internship AND summer school class. I will take any visitors who want to come to the beach with me this summer.

*Have no fear: tests this week are Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. So our Wednesday event will not interfere with his brain during a final. We probably should have scheduled our appointment for a different time. But oh well.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting! Can't wait to find out what you are having. And I'll be more than happy to hit the beach with you this summer!!

jenna said...

girl girl it's a girl!

Becky said...

do the magnet trick. i swear by it!

The Petersons said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear what you are having too! I think I would guess girl too!

Brett and Rachel said...

Yay! So exciting! Good luck on wed. Can't wait to hear!

argylesocks said...

That trip to the beach sounds fabulous. I may have to see what I can pull on that one.

Unknown said...

Watch. Everyone guessed girl (including me) and it will be a boy! No matter what...I am going to be an AUNT and simply can't wait. :) Love you both.

Kathy said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear.