4.02.2010

Week 15

No. There is not a picture of me in this post. I am currently in an "anti picture phase" of my pregnancy and I will probably remain in this phase for a LONG time. However, I was reading in the required book that every new-parent-to-be must own (What to Expect When You're Expecting) when I discovered that this week our baby is the size of an orange! YES, I understand that the baby is growing (because I certainly feel like I am) but in my head it is still the picture on our fridge from our first ultrasound at week 8. So to think about how big the baby really was got me excited!




*Note: I still have not purchased ONE thing for baby. Until I know what we are having I have decided to remain calm in the shopping department. I am just now starting to get antsy.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

An orange?! My niece or nephew will be here before i know it!! :)

Positive Petersons said...

holy... haha that's insane! wow!! i love you!! and i think this is soo exciting! don't fret about not buying stuff i think that's smart!

The Petersons said...

How exciting! I love the fruit comparisons and I am a reader of that book too! You know...I found out what I was having at 16 weeks! :) Any thoughts on finding out early????

Kurt and Carli said...

How fun that our due dates are so close! Excited to hear what you are having!
Congrats you two!

jenna said...

ORANGE you glad you're having a baby?!?

ahahhahahah.

I'M STUPID. couldn't resist.

Becky said...

so thought this was going to be a belly pic. because really, i cant even imagine you with a baby belly! i love the "your baby is the size of a _____" emails. its amazing to see them grow from a tiny seed to the size of a cantaloupe! they grow so fast. have fun, and definitely don't worry about not buying any clothes yet. seriously, you will get a TON from friends and showers.

Miss Priss Morgan said...

I don't know how, but I just found your blog. You are adorable, and you have probably the best name ever! Congrats on your baby!

Ben N Nessa said...

So fun!!! :) You'll love this prego thing!

argylesocks said...

We miss you.

Lisa Marie said...

Please tell me you are taking pictures of yourself though. You don't have to post them, but seriously, you'll be sad if you don't take some. I promise.

Ana Lee said...

You're pregnant!? Congratulations!! I am so excited for you, how fun.