5.04.2010

1 Week Break in Pictures

For Stuart's break from school we went to the beach and then headed home to AZ to hang out with family and get away from "real" life for a few days.






They thought Stuart was SO COOL for buying them these squishy toys at Target.



I think he was trying to win points with them because he also took the girls swimming. Their teeth were chattering but they didn't really want to stop.



They had a long chat in the sun. So cute.



There.Are.No.Words.



Nap time. Normal for me nowadays, but I just LOVED cuddling with our new nephew.
*I'm counting this as my 19 week picture since my tummy is HUGE.



I always miss them.



We celebrated my sister's birthday a little early, but I'm glad we all got to be there (minus brother on mission).

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love the picture of you cuddling with your nephew. Your belly is adorable...the only thing that will make that sweeter is when it's YOUR baby!

Wendle said...

How cute are these pictures? And seeing you asleep with your nephew makes me so excited to see you with your little boy!