6.13.2010

Mexico 2010

Back to Paradise. I just love that we get to go and relax with Stuart's family and have so much fun. We got a little sunburned. We ate yummy Mexican food, drank lots of Coca Lite (Stuart), and ate several pints of Haagen Daas chocolate ice cream. That sounds like all we did was eat... yikes. Hunger Games/Catching Fire took hold of everyone on the trip (Except for me and Scott). I decided that I'm going to wait until July when the third one comes out, then I will decide to go missing for a few days and read them all. Stuart read the first one in 5 hours and the 2nd one in about the same amount of time. Everyone was freaking out the whole time and asking each other "where are you at???" I was afraid to be a zombie so I resisted. Thank you so much for the wonderful trip! There's no way to really describe it :)


I just love that he is sticking his tongue out at me.


Not many photos of me... but that should not be too much of a surprise! :)

4 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

So beautiful!!! That is exactly what I need right now. Jealous.
I loved Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Smart to wait till July!

It was so fun to run into you at graduation, even if it was for just a few minutes. We need to get together for a little longer next time! Could you email me that pic? Thanks! Miss you!

Jes said...

This looks like heaven! That seems like the perfect relaxing family vacation.

p.s.. Im glad you are back blogging again so I can continue to blog-stock your life!

p.s.s. I just love you!

Ben N Nessa said...

FUN! love the pictures :) You made me crave some choco. ice cream....mmmm!

Steph said...

wow...that looks like heaven and you are glowing! great pictures :)