6.22.2010

Week 27

I've never measured my life in weeks before... but now reality is starting to hit. I only have 13 (possibly a few less) more weeks of this. Then I'm a mom. With major responsibilities. Whoa. Note to self: Maybe I better start purchasing baby gear. I think it's time.

It really hit me in the last few days because when I am sitting on the couch and I feel baby boy move... I also SEE him move. (Yes yes I knew this was going to happen, but I'm a first timer, it was crazy!) It's like my stomach is a water bed or something. Really freaked me out the first time it happened, and now I look forward to it. Even though it is making me stay up late because he likes to be most active at about 11pm... and that's usually the time I like to go to bed. Figures. I have had zero appetite for the last week and a half, which I find a little weird, but oh well.

Stuart likes to talk really loud directly at my tummy and baby responds to this every time. He thinks it is because the baby knows his voice now. I think that baby has a heart attack every time this happens. Poor child!

9 comments:

Positive Petersons said...

woah... i had no idea you could SEE it move! ahh!! that's so fun!!! i cannot wait for him to come out!!! yayyy!!

Alisha said...

You are SO CUTE!! Yes please lets meet up next weekend! Will you be in the OC???

argylesocks said...

Scott used to do that when I was pregnant with Otto, he would also put his noise cancelling headphones on my belly. It really explains a lot. I am so excited for you.

Brett and Rachel said...

Ok, I've totally been thinking the same thing! We still haven't gotten hardly anything other than clothes. I just can't resist the clothes!!
Isn't it so fun to see your belly move?! I'm seriously worried our little guy has A.D.D. becuase he NEVER stops moving and he kicks so dang hard. We've been able to see my belly move for like 2 months already cause he kicks so hard. I'm scared for the future! :)
BTW, have that same shirt. :)

Ana Lee said...

You are SO beautiful! I'm super excited for you :)

Jes said...

ha ha! you are so funny!

J & J said...

i think you look so cute.

Steph said...

this pregnancy is flying by (for me anyway)...you look beautiful! Isn't it amazing when you start to see them move? I used to watch my belly in awe...it really is amazing.

Ben N Nessa said...

So much fun! Love the weeks/pictures updates :) Keep them coming. You are looking fabulous!