7.19.2010

Escaping the Heat

Petersons and Larsens came to visit San Diego for the last few weeks and escape the heat of Arizona. We had a lot of fun going to taco shops and hamburger joints that are not exactly "child-friendly", going to Scripps Aquarium and of course, going to the beach. I have a million pictures of our nieces so I just chose a select few from the whole visit.


Sorta blurry, but this place is called "Hodad's". It was featured on "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" and it is seriously so good! We had to wait in line for a while but it was worth it!


This is outside Scripps Aquarium. I hadn't been since I went with my family in High School so it was a lot of fun to go.


Stuart and I took a day off to go to the beach and while we were there, Lucy and Jane (with the help of Papa Scott) buried Stuart....


...and then proceeded to beat him up when he broke out and became the "sand monster". They were VERY resourceful using the shovel they dug the hole with. I have never seen anything like it. It was HILARIOUS!

2 comments:

Janette said...

That was so funny! That is a great photo capturing the moment! xo jpt

Steph said...

these are so cute and you look adorable!--I want all of your maternity clothes.