9.27.2010

Our Baby is 2 Weeks Old!

Here are some pictures of the last 2 weeks... Be warned that I am learning how to use my camera still, so the image quality is not always the best.

I just love his chubby cheeks!

He had his 2 week appt today and he has already grown an inch. The phrase "they grow up so fast" really does apply and I don't want it to!

5 Days Old

10 Days Old

11 Days Old

This is how he sleeps (I put him in pajamas do not worry. This was just too cute.). He refuses to be swaddled.

2 Weeks Old

10 comments:

argylesocks said...

I cannot believe it has been two weeks. He is so dang cute.

Katherine Fajen said...

Congrats, Morgan! He is darling and I love his name. :)

Alisha said...

He is ADORABLE!! I love him so much! I need to come see him!! and YOU look great, missy!! Hope all is well! xoxo

Positive Petersons said...

i looove the one with him and bubba!!!! gah you make cute kids!

Ben N Nessa said...

Darling...take as many pictures and videos as you can, you will NOT regret it!

J & J said...

i am so behind and am just catching up on all the blog love. LOOK AT THIS BABY! jackson is so cute morgan! i did get your text after he was born and i was showing jake and his whole family. we're so happy for you guys. hope you're doing well, sure seems like you are. much love.

Andrea said...

FINALLY! I love him....and why do u look so pretty in that picture. I want to know absolutely every product on your face at that moment. AND IM NOT JOKING.

The Petersons said...

Morgan! Congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby boy! I wish I could meet him! It's true huh...they grow so fast! Oh, and where did you get Jackson's bedding? (Is that his sheet in that picture that he's sleeping in his diaper?) Very cute!

Jessica and Ryan Toolson said...

This is making me so excited to see all of your adorable pictures! You look amazing and I am so happy for you!

Kathy said...

he is adorable! so beautiful.