9.08.2010

Update

There are no pictures. Sorry, but that's just not happening right now. Here is an update on us.

I am 38 weeks, 3 days pregnant. Not sleeping. My body is not progressing and our little boy wants nothing to do with dropping down. He remains in my ribs and seems to be as happy as a clam. He gets bigger everyday, has NO room to move around and is constantly trying to stretch. Poor kid! I keep telling him that he will be much more comfortable out in the open-that seems to be doing no good.

Stuart is in his 2nd year of Law School at ASU, recently got an iPad-the word "love" does not begin to cover his feelings for it, tries very hard to make me comfortable, and cannot wait to hold this baby boy. It's really cute.

Due date=19th. I have a feeling we're going to get all the way there people.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Boo that you didnt post any pics and boo that your little guy wont have my same bday! Miss you, hang in there! Cant wait to see the cute little guy :)

The Cali Family said...

Ooh poor you! I completely understand, and you are two weeks ahead! Hang in there...he will be here before you know it. Going in the swimming pool totally helps me! It takes all the pressure off my back etc....go lay out! Enjoy the under 100 weather :) Good luck, can't wait to meet the little guy!

Jes said...

oh Morg you're so cute...please post pictures soon because I need to see more of your cute face! Hope little baby boy gets here soon! I need to see him too!

Janette said...

Hang in there Morgan!!! Stay cool. Love, Janette

argylesocks said...

You totally got this. Neither of my babies ever dropped. They were rib lovers all the way. Penny filled from my ribs to my bladder, her birth was joyous. Yes, you probably will make it all the way. Your body is just getting used to waking up in the night and a lack of sleep. It is miserable, but the joy will be here soon. We want to see pictures. And if you ever feel a need to ask questions or just cry, I am no expert but would be happy to try and help.