11.01.2010

Lately

So I guess it really does happen... you have a baby and your blog is then dominated by them! (sorry) Jackson is 7 weeks old!! What? How did that happen? Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. For those of you who have been asking, I'm sorry it has taken so long to post new ones. I have been busy-I decided this week to implement "Babywise" into our lives and I have a hard time listening to the little mister cry it out at nap time... I just sit there and close my eyes waiting for it to stop. It kills me! Especially since it's my fault for rocking him to sleep since he was born. I'm going to try not to feel too guilty though because I loved every minute of doing that. Anyway, the next few weeks are going to be rough I'm sure, but he's still so much fun.

5 1/2 weeks. Playing with Grandpa.

Family reunion for my dad's side. This WAS Jackson's Halloween costume but over the next week he grew out of it and I didn't buy him a new one. I'm considering these his Halloween pictures.


First time to church for Jackson at 6 weeks. Napping with Dad. Watching football with Dad on Sunday morning.




"Nana's Halloween Party" Jackson is "too cool" to dress up for Halloween apparently. Such a mean mom not buying him a new costume. Oh well. I can't keep up. My child is already out of 0-3 month clothes and he's only 7 weeks! Next year we'll really amp it up. The "donut-on-a-string" game was hilarious as I'm sure you can imagine. Such a fun tradition :)

Other "lately" items: Stuart studies like a maniac and we are loving being close to family with our new addition. We can't wait for Thanksgiving so that Jackson can meet his other 3 aunts :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so fun to see new photos of your cute little family. We sure miss you guys!

jenna said...

i just honestly feel like the worst friend around. isn't it amazing what a little baby does your time? oh what time?! i love you. you look amazing and jackson has stolen my heart. possibly coming in december. can't wait to get my hands on him! xoxo

Steph said...

Morgan you look fabulous! Congrats girl on making a gorgeous baby! And I really want to meet him, so you have to come to Utah sometime ok?!

Jes said...

i love all your pictures! What a cute little man you have. And I'm seriously loving the dark color in your hair!

argylesocks said...

He's super cute. If it makes you feel any better, two babies later I still can't handle them crying themselves to sleep. With O sometimes I would sit in the backyard are cry myself. It is a good thing though so if you can, stay strong. And keep loving that cute baby.