11.29.2010

November Catch-Up

You're probably noticing that I have not made this blog private yet... I'm thinking about holding off since I got so many requests and you're only allowed 100 and I feel bad leaving anybody out!! So I am just not going to use J-baby's name and I guess if anything strange happens, I have all of your info :)

J has been so fun. I can't believe he is almost 3 months old! Here is our November catch-up!

Kristen came into town and so we went to lunch with her and Carli (they were best friends with Stuart in high school) and their babies at Tia Rosa's. They're all so cute!

Sadly this is the only picture I have from Thanksgiving. But it is fitting. Stuart had just gotten back from playing football in the morning with his friends and took a morning nap with the baby. Thanksgiving and naps go hand-in-hand, right?

Random of my parents and J. He never gets put down at their house!

Little mister is 95th percentile for height and weight at 2 months (25 inches, 14lbs14oz)... I'm sure you're seeing that here in all of his "Michelin Man" glory.



Most importantly, baby boy had his blessing this past Sunday. It was so sweet and special. I, of course, cried and was so grateful that so much of our family could be there.

In other news, we are now starting to take daily walks. It's a little chilly outside (not like Utah or anything-but still) so he is dressed accordingly. I'm considering getting him gloves :)

7 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Congratulations!! Your little family is so adorable.

Andrea said...

I want to eat him....oh, wish I coudl come down there.......sad...I miss you.

The Cali Family said...

He's such a cutie! Put socks on his hands....works like a charm!

Julie said...

I love the chubs! Baby J looks like a snuggle bug! Glad to see everything is going so well!

The Fuller Family said...

He is so cute. I love his cheecks!! It was fun seeing you guys. Any trips to Utah? Can I get your address? Here is my email; kfuller33@gmail.com

argylesocks said...

You can change your blog settings so that they are not included in the google search. I don't remember how, sorry.

argylesocks said...

That boy of yours is so handsome.