11.16.2008

I've Been Tagged...

My friend Rachel tagged me after she'd been tagged for 2 things... so I got to pick one and I thought this would be easier than "7 Random Things About Myself" but now I'm not so sure! So here goes: The Eights.

Eight shows I like to watch:
1. Friends (I've seen every episode 5+ times and I still can’t get enough!!)
2. Seinfeld (Stuart has all the seasons on DVD… enough said)
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. The Office
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Anything on Food Network
7. Gossip Girl (Don’t judge me)
8. Private Practice

Eight Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Zupas
2. Paradise Bakery
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. PF Changs
5. Café Rio
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Filiberto’s (Mesa, AZ)
8. In-N-Out

Eight things I've done today: (I wrote this part last night…)
1. Woke up at 7:30AM (I have no idea why this happened on a Saturday) and went to Einstein’s Bagels with Stuart
2. Went to the gym and climbed stairs for 45 minutes
3. Went to yoga at 10
4. Did laundry
5. Went grocery shopping
6. Cleaned my bathroom
7. Went through an Anthropologie catalog I received in the mail and wanted everything that I saw…
8. Went tanning for the first time since before my wedding (Once again, don’t judge me! My legs were starting to reflect light!)

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving! I’m so excited to go home to Mesa and see our families!
2. Stuart graduating in December from BYU
3. Stuart finding out about law school (I’d like to know where we’re moving!)
4. Going snowboarding this winter
5. Being a mom (No, I’m not pregnant)
6. Christmas music on the radio
7. Decorating the Christmas tree at my parents’ house the day after Thanksgiving… one of my favorite traditions
8. Grey’s Anatomy this Thursday (obviously these have been in no particular order)

Eight things on my wish list:
1. Travel Europe
2. Move home to Arizona eventually… I’ve had enough of UT weather!
3. Lay out on a Hawaii beach (I’ve never been)
4. Being in our own house so that I can paint the walls and actually start to decorate!
5. Never having to put my contacts in again… maybe someday I’ll get lasik
6. Some way to make sure that the Chicago Bears win every game… then maybe Stuart wouldn’t be slightly sullen when they don’t
7. Never having to wash my face again OR never feeling the need to wear make-up again… one of the two.
8. Michael Kors Watch (Maybe for Christmas ??)


Eight people I tag: (I'm sorry if you don't like being tagged, but it says 8 and that’s nearly everyone I know!)
1. Alisha W.
2. Andrea R.
3. Becky G.
4. Jenna R.
5. Jenna V.
6. Lauren S.
7. Liz G.
8. Sarah L.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey woman! You didn't tag me :(

Brett and Rachel said...

Hooray for "Friends" and Filibertos! I think I could survive on those two things alone. :)