11.02.2008

Oh, How Far We've Come...

From 1st dance to half a year!


Ok, maybe the word "far" isn't the word I should use, but we've certainly hit a milestone! Stuart and I have been married 6 months today!! Here are some things that Stuart says he's learned:

1. Certain noises are not allowed around girls.
2. Kisses are the cure for everything.
3. Cleaning gets him extra points.
4. He never wins.
5. If kisses don't work flowers will.

It makes me sound like I have all these rules, but I really don't think that I do. Here are some things that I've learned:

1. I really can sleep a full night next to my husband. (It took me at least a month to finally get a full night's sleep without waking up 3 and 4 times.)
2. He's the only one who can make me feel better after a hard day.
3. I always look forward to Friday night date nights. Even if it is just getting frozen yogurt and going on a walk.
4. He's my best friend and my favorite person to hang out with.
5. 6 months is nothing... I can't wait for the next 50 years :)


Flowers really are the best.

6 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

Hey Morgan! So glad I found your blog on here :) Congratulations on your six months as a married couple! You two make such a cute couple!

Ben N Nessa said...

So sweet :)

jenna said...

happy 6 months MO!!!

Ana Lee said...

Congratulations! That is so great. I can't wait to have the first dance! Four days for me! ahh!

Bonnie said...

Awe how cute, I remember that 6 month mark. Doesn't it just fly by? I'm at 2 and 1/2 years and it feels like I just got married last week! I'm so happy to see you two doing so well and being so in love!

Andrea said...

oh don't worry. you'll start not liking each other about 11 months.

:)