6.12.2009

3 Days...

I'm not very good at "blogging" lately. We have done some fun things like go to Montana for a vacation with my family and I have pictures to prove it, however, thanks to my camera battery going dead in a matter of seconds lately... they are all on my mom's and sister's cameras. So I will post them when I get them. Promise. Until then, here is a picture of the beautiful Montana wilderness.



On another note, in 3 days we are going to Puerto Vallarta with Stuart's family... I'm so happy that I will be able to lie (lay?) in the sun and relax. Here is a picture to get me even more excited and possibly make the last 15 minutes of work go faster! (Warning: possible jealousy may occur.)



Note to self: replace camera battery immediately so that I can post my own pictures of the vacation and not get them from google images(dot)com.


7 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Serious jealousy occurred :) I'm glad you blog sometimes because your blog and everyone else's helps my work day pass a lot faster! haha

Becky said...

yes, jealousy is a very real thing here! that sounds awesome. cant wait to see pictures and hear more about it!

The Petersons said...

Alright..I'm jealous!!!

Lauren said...

Oh fun! we definately still need to get together when we both get back to provo!

Unknown said...

i've heard about the puerto vallarta trip! LUCKY! i can't wait to see pictures!

ps good job being gramatically correct haha (it is lie) :)

pps when will we see you guys again?!!!

Wendle said...

Oh my gosh! What a fantastic vacation! I can't wait to see all the pictures.

Jes said...

oh lucky! that will be so much fun! I've never been there and yes, I am JEALOUS! Have fun!