6.21.2009

Mexican Getaway

We are back, tan, and possibly a few pounds heavier from our awesome vacation in Mexico and it was so much fun to be away (we are both free of swine flu). It was great to be together with Stuart's family relaxing by the pool drinking smoothies, playing games, and watching movies. We definitely did not want to come back!


So excited as we were getting off of the plane.


Gorgeous front view of the house...


Back view...


I loved the blue front doors!


Local wildlife.


Relaxing in the palapa (gazebo).



Loving the pool rafts.


Hopefully we can go back someday. I already miss it.

6 comments:

Becky said...

that place looks A.MAZING! definitely beats the pools we hung out at in college. glad u had a blast!

Ben N Nessa said...

I wanted to go get in my swimsuit just reading this post! What a fun vacation!

Alisha said...

LUCKY!!! I'm jealous! I miss you too PS!!

Positive Petersons said...

i look naked in that family picture. unfortunate? yes. p.s i love p-town. and i watched my video of me freaking out and it made me pee myself. much-o- love-o.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous. Next time take us along. And we need to go camping soon. Don't move to California

Wendle said...

This looks AMAZING! What an awesome trip. Thanks for sharing the pictures!