6.14.2009

Converted.

I've been a Clinique girl my entire make-up wearing life and I feel like it's been a pretty great make-up/skin-care companion, however, when the 2 hottest months of summer hit I always feel like it doesn't look as great as it could, maybe even a little "cakey". I tried BareMinerals at Nordstrom yesterday and I'm converted. I don't want to sound like an info-mercial but I really do feel like it changed my skin over night. It's c-r-a-z-y. Love it. I'm sure I'll still use Clinique on occasion, but I'm not nervous for those 2 months of summer now.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

i thought u were a mac makeup girl

u still suck for going to mexico.

jenna said...

thanks so much for looking for the skirt! i found a BUNCH of things at jCREW! i'm so relieved. the fashion gods must love me. and i love you. call me when you get back from your fab trips.

The Petersons said...

Ah! I love this make up too! It doesn't wear off! And better for your skin! :)

Cody and Britt said...

yesss! i LOVE bare minerals. i'm hooked. i do remember you as a clinique girl :) glad you made the switch!

Brett and Rachel said...

Now that you've tried it, you'll NEVER go back. I promise!

And there is nothing to make summer even more sweet than a little SYTYCD! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Hooray for another season this fall! :)

Positive Petersons said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! i'm sitting in your house and it's so freakin cute i love you!!