12.12.2009

Law School Finals

This is the most recent photo I have of Stuart (taken at Thanksgiving at my parents' house...with an injured knee from that morning's football escapades...delirious and drugged because I slipped him Tylenol PM to make him "sleep it off") and the most accurate depiction of his current state.


He has been studying like a maniac. I've barely seen him except to make sure he is eating enough. And right now he is in his first final of Law School. I know, Saturday morning, what??? Then he has one on Monday morning, Wednesday morning, and Friday morning of this coming week. I know he'll do well, but my stomach still has butterflies in it since last night when I went to bed. Ugh.

6 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

That sucks, finals were always such a stressful time! If it makes you feel any better my husband has been working crazy hours, through the weekends, I never see him either!

Travis & Liz said...

Sad for him but how borring for you!! ;) PS is that a black and white picture of Ron Burgundy in the background?

Morgan said...

Liz-That would be a B&W photo of my dad winning a design award...

There is no idolizing Ron Burgundy at my parents' house... :)

jenna said...

this picture of stuart honestly changed my life. i can't explain it. but maybe i just had a moment?

Ben N Nessa said...

Such a funny/sad picture! Good luck with finals. It will be WoNdErFuL when they are over.

Unknown said...

i'm surprised there is no phone in his hand to text brian! haha hope he is feeling better. we're excited to see you two soon!!

your projects look SO cute btw. i love it! i wish i had time to make my house as cute as yours!