12.04.2009

The Stockings Were Hung by the Chimney With Care

This year I decided against buying a Christmas tree. We are going home for 2 weeks at Christmas so I didn't feel like it was worth the hassle of hauling it up 3 flights of stairs to enjoy it for such a short time and then have to take it back down again. No thanks! (Even though, technically, I would be doing hardly any of the lifting-Stuart is a pack mule.) Anyway, please enjoy my Christmas "Tree" Wreath hanging on our circa 1995-esque fireplace. I will be putting our presents underneath it this year.

7 comments:

Steph said...

:) I think that's a great idea! cute!

Lauren said...

I love all of your crafts and projects :) I cant wait to see your other pics!!

Steph said...

I love it. I am actually really jealous you have a fire place. We had to hang our stockings on the wall. It is really lame (pics on my blog). Miss you my dear.

The Petersons said...

I love all the decorating you've been doing. I wish we had a fireplace too! No stockings for us unless we hang them on the wall!

Brett and Rachel said...

Cute! I also LOVE your letters and the newly painted dining set.

Sorry we were never able to get together at thanksgiving. We ended up being alot busier than I thought we'd be, but I do want to get together. What are your plans for christmas?

Ben N Nessa said...

I agree, that is a great idea :)

Becky said...

morgan, thats darling!