12.04.2009

The Project: Waiting for Paint to Dry. Seriously.

Some may know, others probably not, but this project has been consuming my life for the last month and a half. I started just before Halloween, and I finally finished 2 days ago. The complex we live in does not allow us to paint the walls and so we live in a matte white walled-khaki carpeted-college dorm room-of an apartment. I decided to liven it up with color by painting my dining table and chairs. Definitely an undertaking. I had everything covered in plastic and we were eating Indian style on the floor for a little while, but now I'm done! I think they'll make a fantastic playroom table and chairs when we move to our "real" house. Someday... Until then, we're happy in our apartment.

3 comments:

Positive Petersons said...

sooo cute!!! love it!

Steph said...

i just might have to copy...someday. we currently don't own a table... or chairs ;)

Abby Elizabeth said...

Ok, you totally outdid yourself! I love the colors and I bet it livens up your apt. so much! You know how much I love color! The flowers on the table were a plus...I am so happy you love projects so that you can have something to do while Stuart is constantly studying! way to go!
love ya
abby