9.04.2011

Church Picture Book

Eventually I will make an amazing felt quiet book for the little munchkin but in the meantime (since he is so OBSESSED with picture books-mainly Goodnight Moon).... a friend sent me this link and I whipped it up tonight. I tweaked it a little to my liking but for the most part it is the same. I'm going to print it at Costco on Monday and then put it into a little 8x8 scrapbook for next week. I may even wrap it up for little man's birthday just so that he has some wrapping paper to play with :) I cannot believe he is turning one... seriously where did the time go?



7 comments:

Unknown said...

HOOOOOOW CUTE! I LOVE IT! I think I must might do this to! What a great idea!

Lacy_joy said...

I wish I had children so i could do one too:) Maybe I will make one to keep Hunter quiet! Love and miss you!

Cody & Britt said...

this is so cute!!! i need to remember to do this someday. love it.

Andrea said...

love it. Now make 3 for the Roches. haha. You might want change the picture for "D". That would create a lot of explaining.

The Petersons said...

That is soooo cute! How did you personalize it? I want to do one for beckham too!

Kurt and Carli said...

You are so stinkin' creative! Love this idea and may have to steal it if I can come up with something close to as cute. It was fun to see you guys this weekend. Thanks for coming to celebrate!

Steph said...

that is an awesome idea!!