11.21.2011

Quick Update

I posted several videos of Jack below but here are some picture updates for us as well!

We are off to Deming, NM for Thanksgiving and of course Jackson needed boots for the occasion.

We have recently discovered our tongue. We stick it out a lot.

We've also recently discovered that we are funny.

In a word? Love.

We love our shoes.

We love our books.

Scratch that, we REALLY love our books. And get REALLY mad if mommy is making dinner and does not read them to us immediately!!!

In another word? Love. Again.


Chick-Fil-A milkshakes. Where have you been all my life? For real.

We really REALLY love the swings.

Just one of several projects I have going. This little gem is going in Jack's room as soon as everything else I want to hang is here/ready. I don't want to go in there with the hammer more than once. No thank you.

1 comment:

Positive Petersons said...

his angry face for you not reading to him.. classic!! love him and you!!