11.21.2011

Thankful

You know when you're so busy you can't even think straight? That is what November has been like for me. But I am just loving all of my friends' "Thankful" posts and so here is a portion of my list (in no particular order-putting these in order seems ridiculous/stressful) it's amazing how once you get going listing what you are thankful for, you could just go on and on.

1. Stuart. There are not enough words for how much I am thankful for Stuart.
2. Jackson. Ditto number 1.
3. Dry Shampoo and Flower Bomb
4. Jack's little clothes-they are so cute and perfect
5. Reading time
6. Girls Nights
7. Date Nights
8. Netflix
9. Good Friends
10. Online Bill Pay
11. My Camera(s)-iPhone, Canon Point & Shoot, DSLR
12. Scarves. Infinity scarves.
13. Baby Laughs
14. When Jackson falls asleep in the car-rare occurrence-so precious!
15. Jackson telling me stories and babbling, the whole time thinking that I understand every word.
16. Music
17. My MacBookPro
18. AMAZING Family
19. Weekends
20. Shopping
21. Homemade bread
22. The Gym
23. Pinterest. And the time it sucks out of me.
24. My Faith
25. OPI Drying drops. Try them. Thank me later.
26. Essential Oils. (Thank you Jenna.)
27. My freezer
28. Browned Butter Hawaiian Cookies. (if you want this recipe tell me and I will send it to you, for some reason I can't find my link)
29. TV: Modern Family. Pan Am. Once Upon A Time. Desperate Housewives. Happy Endings. Grey's Anatomy.
30. J.Crew Perfect Fit T's and Hanes White V-Necks
31. My Family's health. So grateful for this one this year.
32. Baggu Grocery Shopping Bags. The best ever.
33. Clarisonic Mia.
34. Sitting on the couch with Stuart at the end of a long day.
35. Traveling
36. Willing grandparents to babysit
37. My job
38. Stuart almost being done with Law School
39. Cooking
40. Prayer 


Also, I am thankful that every time my baby wakes up in the morning or from a nap-these are the sweet sounds I hear. I'm just so thankful he wakes up happy.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You forgot me. I should have my own listing.

Positive Petersons said...

i am thankful for you!!!