11.21.2011

Videos of Jack

Well this last week I received 2 requests from my sisters (not to mention the friends who hound me about this as well who shall remain nameless...) to update my blog so that they could get their fix of Jackson. I guess it HAS been 20 days since my last post and their requests are very justified.

My sister's text message read like this, "Dear Morgan, Please update your blog with the everyday occurrences in your life. Sincerely, Your Sister". And my SIL's email said "ok hello, where is that video you said you were going to put on your blog. I check it daily and nothing is changing. no bueno!!! i need my jack fix!"

Soooo these are very "everyday" and if you are not as obsessed with Jackson as I am (or as obsessed with him as his aunts)... you might get bored. You've been fairly warned. But seriously, how adorable is he? Yeah. Pretty Adorable.

These are videos that have been taken over the last several weeks. And he really does just crack me up all the time. Oh, and can you tell I like those pants on him? I wash them like twice a week. A million pairs of pants and these are the ones I just love on him. Can't help it.


Love him.

1 comment:

Positive Petersons said...

i watch these vids everyday no joke!!