10.31.2011

It's a bird. It's a plane. No it's SUPERMAN!

Be still my heart. Cutest Superman ever. Goes for both of my boys-since I had two Superman's this year. We'll call Jack Superboy. I went as "Lois Lane". Really I just wore my dress and called it a damsel in distress. Works for me!
 
Don't you just want to squish him?

PLANE!!!! This kid is obsessed with airplanes. Obsessed I tell you. Speaking of which, are you watching "Pan Am"? Because I am and I love it. I had to replace "Brothers & Sisters" (seriously shed a tear-I loved that show) with something and this is great because it is right after "Desperate Housewives" just like "Brothers & Sisters" was.  Love.

Oh, I look tired? 12 o'clock church=no nap on Sundays for Mr. Jack (because he will not fall asleep anywhere but his bed). Yes. I am tired.

Not even in focus. But the joy on his face is PRICELESS.

8 comments:

Kurt and Carli said...

So cute!

Joy said...

love the superman outfits!!

Katherine Fajen said...

I thought I was the only person that watched Brothers & Sisters- that show was MY FAVVVVORITE! I'm so sad it's gone...but I have picked up PanAm and I've been watching Revenge because it has Rebecca from B&S and it's a great show!

The Fuller Family said...

love it. Excited for our pizza liner tom. ;)

Positive Petersons said...

if he was cuter, i'd die.

Kali said...

Oh my gosh! That is unbearably cute!

Ben N Nessa said...

Hahahah! Darling costumes!

Becks said...

That is the greatest shot of Jack flying in the air to his dad. Love it! What a fun Halloween!