10.22.2011

Pumpkin Patch

It's still 90 degrees+ here in Arizona but I just don't care anymore. I am going to wear jeans and 3/4 length shirts and go to a pumpkin patch if I feel like it (because in all honesty if I have to wear another shirt again that I have worn approximately 1 million times this last summer already, I might die. Next summer is going to come around and I may still be iffy about whether or not I want to wear those clothes again-if ever). I wanted a picture of Jack with his first pumpkin in a pumpkin patch. Call me crazy, but we all have our things, and this is one of mine. I really miss Fall in Utah right now. I miss seasons in general. All I want is to be able to wear a scarf and boots-is that so much to ask for? Anyway, here are my much sought after pictures from the patch.


He really didn't understand. His faces and voice were priceless "huh?"

I've been trying to be better about being in pictures with him. We'll see how long this goal of mine lasts.

Does your husband get in your face with the camera every time he gets his hands on it? Mine does. This is the look I usually give and is generally accompanied by a sigh of exasperation-you can't see my eyes, but notice the eyebrows? Raised. Very Raised.

2 comments:

Lacy_joy said...

Love it! He is the cutest ever. I wore my gingham shirt tonight too:) Great minds think alike!

jenna said...

This post is sooooooo the Morgan I love!! Laughing hysterically. You've still got your humor and I miss it. You look incredible. Miss you