10.06.2011

Fall Decor

Since it happens to FINALLY be an acceptable temperature (75F) for Fall weather in Arizona I put up my decorations today during nap time.

I bought some burlap for a table runner and orange berries at Hobby Lobby this morning {Fall Sale is going on now, if you want something there I suggest you go!} and I think it came together nicely. Good thing I don't care about eating candy corn-it serves as a nice decoration!



After a few moves my poor Fall wreath was looking a little weathered and lopsided but I think I fixed it for the most part-oh well!


I scattered all of my pumpkins (it seems to be a growing collection) on our bookshelf-I'm still trying to find the perfect piece to re-do or the perfect piece to buy for a "runner/sofa" table to sit under our family picture and actually house my decorations. I definitely need one by Christmas. Otherwise I have no idea where I will put my nativity!



I whipped this up today too. I wanted something simple since it's up high.  I like it.

Also, I think it is in a high enough resolution that if you click on it you will be able to save it and print one for yourself. :)

6 comments:

The Petersons said...

What do you use to make your "31" picture? Do you have a program that has the cute stripes and lettering? I'm trying to find something. Also, your house looks really cute!

Unknown said...

love it! :-)

p.s. come on over and check out my colorissue.blogspot.com new site...I think you'll like it :-)

Jessica Beaumont said...

so cute. you are quite crafty! i love it!
come visit us!

Unknown said...

Great job! I love all of it!!

Wendle said...

Love the decorations!

Unknown said...

so cute! i want to print your "31." our new place is still in boxes, which is really frustrating... unpacking AND trying to decorate for holidays? yeah right. i keep trying to say it will happen, but it's just not! maybe in time for christmas. until then, i'll just drink lots of caramel apple spice from starbucks for a fall feel.