6.09.2008

Honeymoon in Paradise (aka Puerto Vallarta)

We ate a lot of great Mexican food, got nice and tan next to a beautiful pool, and experienced a bunch of insane cab drivers. Lucky for me, Stuart speaks Spanish :)

This is outside Stuart's favorite place... we ate here twice because he liked it so much!

One of the 7 pools at our hotel.. oh, and my feet :)

One of the books he read on our trip.

Not "Diet Coke"... "Coke Light"

It was interesting to walk around the town, everything is packed so close together.
It was really pretty.

This is inside the entrance of our hotel. You can't see anything really because you walk in and it's totally dark with huge Mayan statues on either side. So pretty though.

Since I quit Diet Coke and I was terrified to drink the water there, I had bottled
everywhere we went.


This is the day we were leaving. We definitely didn't want to come home :(

5 comments:

Travis & Liz said...

I love all your pictures! You look so happy and so beautiful!! Your wedding looked so pretty! I'm so happy for you!!

Vanessa said...

So fun! :)

Andrea said...

Ugh. I miss u guys.

Ana Lee said...

Looks like a blast!

J & J said...

i'm so jealous of your vacation! glad to find you!