6.03.2008

Some Pictures of Our Wedding Day!

Lucy couldn't wait to run up the stairs when we came out of the temple.



We rode around the temple in a carriage after the family pictures.

2 of my most beautiful best friends...



Peterson/Ghormley Parents


Peterson Crew

My little brothers and sister.



Lucy came in while I was getting some bridal shots taken and decided we should look in the mirror and spin. It was adorable (and made for really cute pictures!).


He's heavy.



The variety of footwear.


Probably one of my top five favorite pictures.






The reception was held in my family's backyard.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the blog! And the pictures are amazing. I LOVE the one with my girls and Stuart.

Ana Lee said...

Morgan! I love that you blog! Yay! I love keeping up with everyone through blogs. Your wedding pics are absolutely beautiful! You look so happy. I hope things are going great!

Andrea said...

finally...

Steph said...

love all of your pictures...you look gorgeous!--I love your dress! :)

Ben N Nessa said...

Congrats :)

Angela and Mike said...

Congrats you two. I love the pictures. The wedding and reception looked beautiful. Mike and I are happy for you guys :)