6.16.2008

The Never Ending Thank-You Notes...

So, for the last month I have been drowning in thank-you notes for our wedding gifts... and they're officially complete! I am done thinking of a million different ways to say thank you for a Pottery Barn gift card... I am putting the last stamp on this afternoon and sending them away. The goal was to have them done before our 1 month anniversary (June 2nd) and I came close but not close enough. I'm just glad we didn't hit our 2 month mark before they were complete!!

Sidenote: I would have enlisted Stuart's help, but his handwriting is hopeless... I'm almost wondering if he writes small and sloppy on purpose!! But who cares now, I'm so happy. My newly acquired carpel tunnel syndrome can heal.

4 comments:

liz said...

thank you notes took me forever too.. but isn't it a great feeling when your done? it was great to see you at the gym on saturday.. we should go to lunch and catch up! i miss you being my upstairs neighbor!

Cody and Britt said...

Wow you're already done!?!?! We haven't even started :) oops! I'm really impressed!

Sarah said...

love the blog! talk to you later
love you,
sarah

J & J said...

i am seriously impressed.