12.31.2011

Christmas 2011

So grateful for my little family. I am so happy that Stuart has been out of school and that we were able to spend so much time together this Christmas. That's all I ever want from Stuart anyway, more time for him to be with us. It's all Jack wants too, Stuart is his favorite person (besides maybe his grandpas).

Christmas Eve at my parents' for the annual Christmas Party with my dad's extended family.
Pretty tree on Christmas Eve.
Christmas morning. He was a little unsure of where all the new stuff came from but got into the puzzles pretty quick.

Christmas Morning.
Christmas morning at my parents for breakfast after church.
You would think that he got nothing else for Christmas other than Elmo and the Jingle puppy. I'm serious. He thinks the puppy is real and refers to Elmo as "momo".
Christmas afternoon at the Petersons. This is such a poor showing of pictures. I need to steal from Abby! These are the only ones I had.
Setting up the new surround sound til 11:30 or so Christmas night... it was important people.
There are no words for how excited I am for this... Stuart surprised me so good this year!

3 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

You guys are such a cute family! Jack is so big now! I think that our boys need to meet sometime. I think they would be buddies! Oh, and your pasta machine!!!!! What an awesome gift!

Tara said...

ok, i must know where you got your sweater! i LOVE it!!

Cody & Britt said...

is that a bosch i see you opening? i got one for my wedding and have yet to use it b/c i never had room in my apartment but they are the best. baking days when we are neighbors??