12.30.2011

The Proposal

I'm playing catch up and since this happened before Christmas, it comes first! My little brother asked me to help with his engagement last Friday night and it really was a lot of fun to plan. I love doing things like this. It was only candles and firelight so getting the pictures was quite the experience without using a flash, but I think it turned out cute. He had me hide to get pictures of her reaction and it was a really sweet moment.
Pathway for her to follow from the street to the backyard.
Just some details.

Good thing her answer was "yes!"
Jackson was there to help me set up. He was very VERY intrigued by the fire. Lots of "ooooohs" and "aaaaahs". (Is anyone else sick of his GAP jacket yet? I might be... it's in almost every photo recently but those classic fleeces are just SO WARM and I have a very real fear of my baby being cold.)

No comments: