8.29.2009

Dear Smokers That Live Below Us,

One of the perks of living in California is that you rarely have to use your air conditioner, you just leave your windows open and have fans going. I would like it if I were not on your smoke break schedule having to run around closing doors and windows so that I don't have to smell your DISGUSTING habit. It makes my house smell AWFUL if I have gone away and you've taken one of your habitual breaks. I am burning my Volcano candle way more than usual and those are not cheap, my friend. Also, I am up at 1:30 because I have the nose of a blood hound and your STUPID cancer causing habit made me wake up and have to close everything up for the 4th time since dinner. Seriously?!?! Also, you make Stuart in a bad mood. Which rarely happens. And that's no fun for anyone. I'm going back to bed now. Please let your next nicotine craving not hit you until at least 8am. I'm begging you. It's Saturday.

Sincerely,

"Live Smoke Free" Campaigners Living Above You

5 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

That sucks.

Unknown said...

Gross. You should punch them.

Ben N Nessa said...

Ick...I'm sorry :(

argylesocks said...

Bless. In all honesty though, that makes me feel better about my laundry neglecting habit. Good luck with school Stuart.

Sarah said...

I'm with you that is annoying! Maybe you should drop a bag of rotten eggs right above their window so they will shut thier window! (Did I really just say that?)