8.15.2009

Wedding in Vegas

Our friends got married yesterday! Brian Scurr to Ashton Hawker. We set them up not too long ago and all I can say is that I'm so happy for them! I didn't really have time to go to Vegas for a long weekend so we only went for a day, we also didn't want to buy expensive plane tickets last minute so we drove. Needless to say, it was a whirlwind. We left at 5am for the 5 hour drive to make their 11am ceremony. Then we hung out with our friends Dan and Katie all day and went to the dinner that night at 7. Stayed for 2 hours-made the 5 hour trek back. We're so glad we went and they are just darling together!


After their ceremony waiting for them to come out of the temple.



The happy couple.


If we look washed out and tired... that's because we are.


Typical.

I wish that I had taken more pictures, but of course I didn't. They had their dinner at this "swanky" place called Vintner Grill (*since I didn't take pictures here is the web address: http://www.vglasvegas.com/). Everything was done so pretty and she had this peacock theme going. Loved it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am tired just hearing about that trip. I can't believe Scurr is married!!!

Wendle said...

The bright blue ties are stellar! I love how they pop in all the pictures.

Unknown said...

yay thanks for the shout out! i was THRILLED you came down for the whirlwind trip. i owe you...like, forever.