8.22.2009

Wicked!

We went and saw Wicked the other night at the San Diego Civic Theatre. I've never seen it before and it was ama-a-a-zing! I cried. Anyway it was our first "explore the city" rendezvous and we had a really fun night. The ladies that took this picture of us had asked us to take their picture first and said that the 3 people they had asked prior to us had left out the "Wicked" sign... which was the whole point! They were so grateful for my photography skills and I think they took a pretty good picture of us.

7 comments:

jenna said...

anthro skirt? love it.

i cry EVERY time i see wicked. four times and counting. it's my very favorite thing ever.

J & J said...

so great. i loved wicked.

Positive Petersons said...

oh i love wicked!! i'm so glad you guys got to see it!!! it was so nice to see you guys for a little bit! i missed you in p-town. i love you!
mucho love-o,
em

Greg♥Amelia said...

FUN! I've heard it is awesome, I want to see it SO bad!

Brett and Rachel said...

I won't judge! I've now seen it 4 times and cry EVERY time!

Wendle said...

1. I love this show and I'm so glad you got to see it!

2. You look great in this picture.

3. And I can empathize over bad photo taking skills...some people just do not know how to take a good picture. Glad to hear your not in the category :)

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful. We are seeing wicked in November. I cannot wait!