8.24.2009

This Kid...

leaves tomorrow. I'm so excited for him, but it's been a pretty emotional day. And getting Scott ready to leave is on top of having Stuart be in San Diego while I'm here in Mesa :(. Stuart had his first day of law school today and so yesterday after Scott's "farewell" talk he drove back home while I stayed here to go with my family to the airport and drop him off. He'll be in Brazil for the next two years spreading the gospel and I am just so proud of him. He'll be so missed: his amazing impressions, his witty banter, our text message conversations, just about everything. I just love him.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

love scott.

Chad Carly and Baby Cash said...

I just had a good friend from back home go to Brazil! Last week! Where is your brother going? Chad started law school this year too! Where are you guys going?

Unknown said...

it's so hard to let little brothers go!! he'll do great.

Brett and Rachel said...

I would say wish him luck, but I guess he's already gone now! Hope everything went well and your mascara didn't end up ALL over your face! :)
11 weeks till Spencer leaves. Argh!