8.31.2009

One of the Reasons

That I LOVE When Summer Changes Into Fall...

My September magazines come to me and they are HUGE! The postman had to give me the key to the bigger mail box. I love when that happens. I don't know why. They will be my faithful treadmill companions for several weeks to come and I'm pretty excited. I was getting a little bit bored with my current iPod running mixes and these will keep my mind off that for a while.

Making a new mix (that will keep me motivated for a full hour) can wait. Hallelujah.

5 comments:

Joy said...

Please share your songs, I'm bored with my running mix.

Jes said...

hooray for new magazines! I hope you two are enjoying San Diego (besides the inconsiderate smokers it looks like you're having a blast!)

Brett and Rachel said...

Hehe! Same here! My mailbox was so stuffed that I had to pull one piece out at a time until I finally was able to get the rest of it out. So fun!!

jenna said...

LOVE the new look. it's SO san diego. which you totally are.

coming the 25th. can't freaking wait.

Steph Keeler said...

Thats exciting Morgan! This is Stephanie, be my friend.